Phenphedrine is widely common as a Phentermine alternative and has been associated with an MHRA banned substance that got it red-flagged in the UK.
There has been a lot of noise around this pill. Thus we decided to dig a little bit deeper and see what to expect from Phenphedrine.
- The company doesn’t provide proper customer support and not even a phone number.
- We tried to email them a few times and got no response so far.
- The ingredients included can be dangerous.
Phenphedrine contains exactly 12 ingredients, and 11 of them are not effective due to shallow concentration. However, what raised our eyebrows is that its 12th ingredient which is Yohimbe.
Yohimbe aka yohimbine has been proven to cause high blood pressure, congenital cardiac diseases. And if you are just lucky, you might deal with anxiety, dizziness, tremors, nausea and sleep disorders.
For prospective buyers of Yohimbe and yohimbine supplements in the UK, the legal status of this product is essential.
Currently, it is illegal to buy yohimbine in the UK on an over-the-counter basis. This means that health food stores cannot carry yohimbine extract.
Aside from the medical point, the issue that matters is vagueness with the company behind Phenphedrine. Usually, in any reputable diet pill supplier, you’ll see their contact info which includes: Emails, Live Chats, Phone number, etc.
But no, that’s not the case.
The dodgiest part is that Phenphedrine company doesn’t show any physical address.
Why don’t I trust Phenphedrine?
- They are using a harmful illegal substance to be sold in UK.
- Vague contact info.
- Not transparent.
- Wild claims in losing weight fast, etc.
If the only reason you are buying Phenphedrine because it’as marketed as phentermine alternative, I would recommend checking this comparison table.
Comparison between Phenphedrine Vs PhenQ:
|How it Works||It contains Yohimbine may cause weight loss, but this is often just temporary water loss due to yohimbine’s diuretic effect.||It’s a thermogenic agent that raises internal body temperature and burn stored fats to energy. It also contains fiber-based ingredients which are known to help curb your appetite and delay the onset of hunger. The less time you spend eating, the less food you eat|
|Ingredients||The main ingredient is Phentermine Hydrochloride. And it’s 100% synthetic.||There are the following main ingredients (100% natural):
– Caffeine (Improves thermogenesis)
– Capsimax Powder (Burns fat)
– Nopal (Appetite suppressant)
– Chromium Picolinate (Controlling carb and sugar cravings)
– Calcium Carbonate (Helps in maintaining optimal weight)
– L-Carnatine Furmarate (Changes the fats into energy)
|Contraindications||– Advanced arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, moderate to severe hypertension, hyperthyroidism, known hypersensitivity or idiosyncrasy to the sympathomimetic amines, glaucoma.
– Agitated states.
– Patients with a history of drug abuse.
– During or within 14 days following the administration of monoamine oxidase inhibitors (hypertensive crises may result).
|Women who are pregnant or nursing should avoid using this product. This product is not meant to be consumed by children. If you have a pre-existing health problem, you may wish to speak with your health care provider before taking this product.|
|Side-effects||Yohimbine readily penetrates the CNS and produces a complex pattern of responses in lower doses than required to produce peripheral alpha-adrenergic blockade. These include, anti-diuresis, a general picture of central excitation including elevation of blood pressure and heart rate, increased motor activity, irritability, and tremor.
|It’s unlikely you’ll be dealing with side-effects simply because it’s 100% natural-based ingredients and non-synthetic.
However, it contains stimulants like caffeine so you might experience:
Sudden Energy boost.
Insomnia if u take it before you sleep, thus must avoid taking it in the evening time.
|Ordering Online||Not available in UK||Available in UK (Can’t buy PhenQ in GNC stores or Amazon)|
|User Reviews||Many complained from side-effects and all weight loss gained back because it was water weight loss||Positive Reviews (some even posted their before and after pictures)|
|Price||£55 (For one-month dosage)||£45.95 (For one-month dosage) **There are ongoing offers on the official website**|
It amuses me to see how every big company talks big about itself. Which is ok as long as it’s not BS.
I honestly like the design, labeling and how they carefully choose appealing pictures to represent their products.
The first impression is just perfect.
There’s a beautiful picture of the product itself at the top along with a headline a three bullet points:
“WANT TO LOSE SERIOUS WEIGHT FAST?” poses the first question.
First of all, whoever claims to lose weight fast is a red flag to consider during your diet pill shopping.
There is an interesting question that I often get:
So, this is how much weight you can lose per month and assuming you are on a strict hardcore diet.
I was expecting that a company achieved many sales would at least conduct a study on their pill to give some credibility to their claims. Unfortunately, there are zero studies done on their pills or the ingredients they are endorsing.
They even use a doctor’s image and a quote next to it. But look like just random stock photos of a doctor they added. Assuming by this, they have gained credibility. What a joke!
Those listed on the site include; Phenylethylamine, DiCaffeine Malate, hocamine, Razberri-K, HOPS, Ginger 20% Gingerols, Evodiamine, Yohimbine, Sclareolide, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.
- Thermodiamine(98% Evodiamine): Patented Evodia fruit extract high in Evodiamine, a heat increasing chemical used to facilitate thermogenesis.
- California Poppy Seed: Taken from a California native plant with use in treating anxiety and allows for relaxation.
- Panax Ginseng(20% Ginsenosides): A stimulant that has Ginsenosides which currently acts similar to a steroid hormone.
- Razberi-K(Raspberry Ketones): A patented version of Raspberry Ketones that are used to reduce body fat.
- DiCaffeine Malate: A easier on the stomach alternative to straight caffeine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Dehydrated caffeine made easier to absorb.
- Irvingia Gabonensis(7% Albumins): An African mango type of fruit which has Albumins , proteins intended for proper blood volume.
- Chromium(as Chromax chromium picolinate): Used to break down sugar, proteins and fats. Typically administered only to people with deficiencies in Chromium.
The recommended dosage of Phenphedrine is twice a day, about 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch.
Phenphedrine Side Effects
Phenphedrine contains a harmful ingredient that is considered dangerous in its nature and thus got regulated in the UK, USA, and Canada.
The main ingredient that makes Phenphedrine show initial weight loss result is Yohimbe. This substance has been linked to dangerous side-effects such as rapid heartbeats, renal failure, seizures, and liver-related issues.
Yohimbe in general if taken under doctor’s supervision in short periods should be safe. Thus, it’s considered a regulated substance and can’t be added in any OTC pill.
Other minor side-effects to be expected: stomach upset, excitation, tremor, sleep problems, anxiety or agitation, high blood pressure, a racing heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems, drooling, sinus pain, irritability, headache, frequent urination, bloating, rash, nausea, and vomiting.
Phenphedrine User Reviews
I didn’t find an honest, independent review from a user who used Phenphedrine and posted in a forum or a blog.
All testimonials are only found on their official website, which is kind of suspicious especially when it’s claimed that thousands of bottles are sold every month.
So Does Phenphedrine Work?
Well, yes and no.
You’ll experience initial weight loss in the first few weeks and you’ll be delighted!
The bad news is that most of the weight you lost is just water! Plus you are putting yourself in a high health risk.
DO NOT BUY PHENPHEDRINE!